[BioC] Bioconductor Training Course

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 31 18:49:29 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, we've had some web server issues.
The R/BioC intro course is still happening here in Seattle, Oct
9th-11th.  There is still room and the registration page is again
available (new URL, however).

For more info please visit:

https://secure.bioconductor.org/biocintro/

Best,

+ seth

NOTE: We are currently using a self-signed SSL certificate.  This is
still secure, but is temporary.  If you wish to verify the
certificate, here are the details:

Fingerprints:
  SHA1: 61 6D 13 72 FD 12 91 B3 F7 9F DC EB 9F 38 D1 95 E0 DB 7F 25
  MD5:  C8 62 A0 E1 55 0F 9F 46 FE 9B 7C B8 53 49 5D D5