[BioC] limma duplicateCorrelation question

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Dec 3 09:23:42 CET 2006

Dear Karen,

The design matrix certainly does affect the duplicateCorrelations(),
so I suspect that you've made a bookkeeping error. Either that or
your data is artificial and has a some symmetry built into it.

Best wishes
Gordon