[BioC] read.maimages: median intesities instead of mean

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 6 03:26:40 CET 2006

Dear Lakshmanan,

To specify median foreground and background estimates, use

   RG <- read.maimages(files, source="imagene",
columns=list(f="Signal Median",b="Background Median"))

See ?read.maimages and look at the description for the 'columns' argument.

Best wishes
Gordon