[BioC] some mismatches between affymetrix CGOS MAS5 detection calls and BioC mas5calls

Tue Dec 12 03:09:28 CET 2006

If you read the man page for the mas5calls you will also see that the
BioC implementation is only approximately equal to the calls made by
the MAS5 software. So you should expect some differences.

Kasper