[BioC] Error in loess normalization

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Dec 17 17:14:04 CET 2006

Dear Claudio,

please send a script that allows us to reproduce your error, together
with the output of sessionInfo(). Without that information, it is very
difficult to give you any reply (you didn't even say which package
you're using).

  Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber