[BioC] affylmGUI problem with tkcmd

Wonjong Moon wonjong.moon at sbri.org
Tue Dec 19 18:08:10 CET 2006

I downgraded R 2.4 to 2.3.1 The problem that affylmGUI halted
disappeared.
I pasted sessionInfo().
Thank you

Wonjong.
-----------------------------
> library(affylmGUI)

Welcome to Bioconductor

    Vignettes contain introductory material. To view, type
    'openVignette()' or start with 'help(Biobase)'. For details
    on reading vignettes, see the openVignette help page.

Warning message:
'tkcmd' is deprecated.
Use 'tcl' instead.
See help("Deprecated")
Warning messages:
1: 'tkcmd' is deprecated.
Use 'tcl' instead.
See help("Deprecated")
2: 'tkcmd' is deprecated.
Use 'tcl' instead.
See help("Deprecated")

ActiveTcl was found in the Windows Registry (for LOCAL_MACHINE),
installed in
C:\Tcl
This directory will be added to the Tcl search path to enable affylmGUI
to find the Tktable and BWidget extensions.

To begin, type affylmGUI() or use the pull-down menu.

Searching for user-defined affylmGUI commands in
C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-23~1.1/library/affylmGUI/etc ...

Attaching package: 'affylmGUI'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:limma :

         changeLog limmaUsersGuide

Warning messages:
1: 'tkcmd' is deprecated.
Use 'tcl' instead.
See help("Deprecated")
2: 'tkcmd' is deprecated.
Use 'tcl' instead.
See help("Deprecated")
> sessionInfo()
Version 2.3.1 (2006-06-01)
i386-pc-mingw32

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "tcltk"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"
"grDevices"
[7] "utils"     "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
affylmGUI      affy    affyio   Biobase     limma
  "1.5.4"  "1.10.0"   "1.0.0"  "1.10.1"  "2.7.10"

Message: 10