[BioC] (no subject)

Charlyn Suarez charlynsuarez at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 02:42:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I am trying to load data from .cel files from custom
affy chips, but I get the errors below.  The first
error was because I needed to load the cdf
environment.  So, I attempted to make the cdf
environment and got the second error.  The cdf file is
from resequencing data.  Is it possible to convert a
resequencing CDF file to a genotyping CDF file?  Or,
is there another function I can use to load a
resequencing CDF file?

Thanks,
Charlyn

> raw.data <- ReadAffy()
> raw.data
Error in getCdfInfo(object) : Could not obtain CDF
environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain DPGP3_XX_01
Library - package dpgp3xx01cdf not installed
Data for package affy did not contain dpgp3xx01cdf
Bioconductor - dpgp3xx01cdf not available
AffyBatch object
size of arrays=1600x1552 features (19406 kb)
cdf=DPGP3_XX_01 (??? affyids)
number of samples=1
Error in getCdfInfo(object) : Could not obtain CDF
environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain DPGP3_XX_01
Library - package dpgp3xx01cdf not installed
Data for package affy did not contain dpgp3xx01cdf
Bioconductor - dpgp3xx01cdf not available
In addition: Warning message:
missing cdf environment ! in: show(<S4 object of class
"AffyBatch">)

> make.cdf.env("DPGP3_XX_01.cdf")
Error in make.cdf.env("DPGP3_XX_01.cdf") :
	makecdfenv does not currently know how to handle cdf
files of this type (ie not expression or genotyping)