[BioC] Drawing network graphs (i.e. nodes and edges)

Thu Feb 2 17:42:48 CET 2006

Sean Davis wrote:
> Look at Rgraphviz in bioconductor--it does just this.

That looks like just the thing - thank you.

It occurred to me that there are probably a lot gems like this tucked
away in the PDF vignettes.  I suspect that if they could be provided on
the BioConductor webpage as normal HTML files, then Google and other
search engines would be able to search them far more effectively - in
particular for their images.

As one of R's strengths is graphics, it would make sense to make samples
of its output as easy to find as possible - and for me that means Google
Image search.

Anyway - Thanks again Sean,

Peter