[BioC] Annotation packages for E.Coli

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 3 18:56:27 CET 2006

Hi Alex,

I don't think we have the annotation package for this array so far.  The
annotation packages we have built are mostly for Affymetrix arrays, and
some for other companies' arrays (such as Clontech BD Atlas,
Qiagen, Agilent, etc).  I don't remember we have any annotation packages
for MWG company.

You can use the package AnnBuilder to build your own annotation package
for the array.  You can find the details in the vignette "Basic Functions
of AnnBuilder"
(http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/1.8/vignettes/AnnBuilder/inst/doc/AnnBuilder.pdf)

HTH,
Ting-Yuan
______________________________________
Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA, USA
______________________________________

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Alex Sanchez wrote:

> Hello

I am working with some data obtained with a commercial 2-color microarray manufactured by the MWG company (www.THE-MWG.com). The array name is "Ecoli K12 V2 Array".
I use R 2.2.1 and Bioconductor 1.7 on a Windows sytem.

I would like to annotate my results but I have only found Affymetrix annotation packages for E.Coli in the repository.

Can anyone tell me if there is any annotation package that I can use to do this exploration?

Thanks in advance

Dr. Alex Sánchez
Departament d'Estadística
Universitat de Barcelona