[BioC] mouse 430_2 error message

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 3 19:21:10 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Based on the error message you provided, it is difficult to understand
what happened and to provide help on this.  Could you provide detail
information such as

(1) the codes you are running before you get this error
(2) the output of sessionInfo()

These kinds of information will be much helpful than the error messages
only.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan
Ting-Yuan Liu