[BioC] heatmap

kfbargad@ehu.es kfbargad at ehu.es
Mon Feb 6 17:43:11 CET 2006

Thanks for your answer Kevin,

I used the default option, which I think is euclidean (is this what
you call absolute?) since heatmap uses dist() arguments. I checked
?dist and found that Spearman and Pearson (which are the ones that I
am most familiar with) were not among the options for distance
measures. Is there a reason for this? maybe they can be found elswhere?

David