[BioC] GCRMA explained in words

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 8 15:59:47 CET 2006

Jim,

	Thanks!. So I do understand GCRMA! I should have said the "background
correction portion"
of GCRMA which is the part I was having trouble with. I realize that
the background correction
portion is followed quantile normalization and robust multichip
summarization via (according to my
most recent information) median polish.

Best wishes,
Rich