[BioC] diagnostics

alex lam (RI) alex.lam at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 18:16:56 CET 2006

Dear Dr. Smyth,

I figured out what went wrong with my previous imageplot. In my data
files and gal file the rows were sorted by gene names. I re-sorted the
rows by spot number and reloaded the files. Now the images are now much
more even, and the streak noticed on the 5th array on the maanova
spatial plot is now visible.

http://www-gene.cimr.cam.ac.uk/todd/arrayview/new-image-M-1-6.png

Thanks,
Alex