[BioC] Description of affy paper by Gautier, Irizarry, Cope and Bolstad, 2005

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 9 19:43:50 CET 2006

Hi Greg,

This is because ReadAffy() cannot find the CEL files in the working
directory.  The package affy doesn't provide CEL files, so you have to
find some CEL files by your own if you want to try the ReadAffy function.

Check GEO website.  You can find some CEL files there.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan
Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology