[BioC] two color cdna data

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 01:08:21 CET 2006

On a similar subject, does anyone know of any studies done on Affymetrix
platform using technical replicates ?

Specifically I am looking for datasets used for real biological
application rather those done for methodological purposes (i.e.
calibration, reproducibility, spike in studies).

Thank you.

Regards, Adai