[BioC] ANN: BioC2006 Conference Scheduled for August in Seattle

Nianhua Li nli at fhcrc.org
Wed Feb 15 20:28:39 CET 2006

==================================
    BioC2006
Where Software and Biology Connect
==================================

This conference will highlight current developments within and
beyond Bioconductor, a world-wide open source and open development
software project for the analysis and comprehension of genomic data.

Our goal is to provide a forum in which to discuss the use and
design of software for analyzing data arising in biology with a
focus on Bioconductor and genomic data.

Where: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle WA.

When: August 3 and 4, 2006

What:    Morning Talks: 8:30-12:00
    Afternoon Practicals: 2:00-5:00
    Thursday Evening 5:00-7:30 Posters and Wine & Cheese

Fees:    300 USD for attendees registered before July 1
    250 USD for Bioconductor package maintainers
            or FHCRC employees
    125 USD for enrolled full-time students

The online registration form and conference details are now available at
    http://www.bioconductor.org/BioC2006
(You will be redirected to our secure server:
https://cobra.fhcrc.org/BioC2006