[BioC] nimblegen ChIP to chip array

ping zheng zheng_p17 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:25:22 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

I have never analyzed microarray data, I would like to use
Biochonductor to analyze data provided by nimblegen. Method used was ChIP to
chip
array and data is provided in the following format

*_ratio.gff, *_pair.txt, *_report.tab

How can I use normalizeBetweenArrays or Loess function for the data
provided by nimblegen in the format specified above?
Can someone tell me what type of data is required for applying these
functions?
Does the data format vary from company to company like nimblegen and
affymetrix?

Thank you for your time and help

Ping Zheng