[BioC] coerce aafTable object into dataframe (annaffy)

Georg Otto georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Feb 22 20:29:12 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a question concerning an aafTable object generated using the
package annaffy: I would like to coerce it into a data frame, but the
way I am trying to do it does not work. Here is my code:

> probeids<-geneNames(Data)
> anntable<-aafTableAnn(probeids, "package", anncols)
> slotNames(anntable)
[1] "probeids" "table"

> data.frame<-as.data.frame(anntable at table)
Error in as.data.frame.default(x[[i]], optional = TRUE) :
        cannot coerce class "aafList" into a data.frame

I was supposing that this is the way to coerce a list inot a data
frame, but apparently it is not working with this kind of object. Could
somebody out there help me?

I am using R 2.2.1 and annaffy 1.3.0

Best,

Georg