[BioC] single channel analysis of loop designs

Guilherme J M Rosa rosag at msu.edu
Wed Jan 4 03:37:49 CET 2006

Dear Matthew and Naomi:

You may be interested also on taking a look at:

G. J. M. Rosa, J. P. Steibel, R. J. Tempelman (2005) Reassessing design and
analysis of two-colour microarray experiments using mixed effects models.
Comparative and Functional Genomics 6(3): 123-131.
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jissue/110473749

for some discussion on different levels of replication (technical and
biological), and appropriate modeling of such data structures.

All the best,

Guilherme.

--

Guilherme J. M. Rosa