[BioC] RMA background adjustment implementation in affy

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Fri Jan 20 14:51:47 CET 2006

There is no particular discrepancy. Refering here to the document that
you refer to: It turns out for practical values of the parameters for
this data type, that the second term on the numerator is essentially 0
and the second term on the denominator is essentially 1. Thus the
implementation ignores these terms.

Ben