[BioC] Help to analyse a complex experiment

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Mon Jan 23 15:42:58 CET 2006

Dear Bioconductor users and developers!

We have a complex experiment (for me) and we would like to receive
suggestions on how to analyse it, if possible.

The design is:

 Var A           Var B        Var C         Var D
-------------      -------------     -------------     -------------
T1     T2      T1     T2    T1     T2     T1     T2

Vars A and C are resistant and Vars B and D are susceptible to T1. T2 is
a controll.

We are interested to get the data from Vars, treatments (T1 and T2) and
their interactions effects

I do an analysis using limma for each Vars, but, I dont have an ideia
how I do an analyse for all.

I appreciate any comentary and/or papers suggestions.

The data set are in a matrix after normalization with vsn package.

Thank you

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Ph.D Student in Genetics and Plant Breeding