[BioC] No replicates and differential analysis !!

Aedin Culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 26 18:11:57 CET 2006

Hi Naomi
I completely agree with you. I think I was glad to find that anything
agreed with an n=1. So we first "validated" (I agree its a bad word)
that the results from the arrays made sense using RT-PCR. Then we have
followed the findings, and validated using a different in vivo
experiemental approach.
Aedin