[BioC] conflict between ROC and Hmisc or Design?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue Jan 31 20:52:17 CET 2006

Yes, it seems that Hmisc defines a function named contents and that
interferes with the one in Biobase. A work around, load Biobase first,
a fixed version of Biobase will appear on the devel arm shortly.

Robert

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences