[BioC] analysis of timeseries with treatment effect

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 6 12:39:00 CEST 2006

Dear Carlos,

There is a section in the limma User's Guide called "Time Course
Experiments". Although the example given there is for Affymetrix
arrays, have you tried adapting it to your situation?

Best wishes
Gordon