[BioC] Building annotation packages for plant species

Simon, Reinhard (CIP) r.simon at cgiar.org
Fri Jul 7 16:15:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to BioConductor and I wanted to annotate plant microarray data available from TIGR using the package "Resourcerer". After some experimenting I realize that according to the Vignette of AnnBuilder this package at least needs to be extended to handle species other than human, rat and mouse. The vignette omits how. Do you have any other documentation available?

Yours sincerely,
Reinhard Simon

Reinhard Simon
Head of Research Informatics Unit
International Potato Center (CIP) Centro Internacional de la Papa
Address: Apartado 1558, Lima 12, PERU
Phone: (51-1) 3496017 ext 3025
e-mail: r.simon at cgiar.org; web: http://www.cipotato.org
CIP is supported by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research