[BioC] Problem of using Affy!

Fri Jul 7 23:51:41 CEST 2006

What is happening is that you need something called a cdf
environment. It is basically and R package with the name CHIPNAMEcdf,
like hgu95av2cdf. Affy sees that this package is not installed and
tries to download and install it for you. Apparently something went
wrong. You could try downloading the package manually and install it
yourself from the bioconductor website. There you'll also find a
listing of existing packages in case you are uncertain about the
name. Look for "Metadata".

/Kasper