[BioC] AnnBuilder doesn't work on gene information ("GENENAME", "SYMBOL", etc)

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 20:31:35 CEST 2006

Thank you, John. Shall I use 2-column or 3-column base
file for the new version of AnnBuilder? And the new
version number will be 1.10.2 or 1.10.3? I have
already seen an OS X binary version shown up in
AnnBuilder website,
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/1.8/html/AnnBuilder.html,
 I am not sure whether that's the new version.
Weijun