[BioC] Errors using biocLite on Apple OS X

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Tue Jul 18 21:18:21 CEST 2006

My apologies - although I had some initial
errors running biocLite, I see now that
I am just getting warnings below, not errors.

New libraries are indeed being installed.

Do I need to be concerned about the warnings
produced below?

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney at bccrc.ca

tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC