[BioC] 2 color data...

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jul 19 21:24:13 CEST 2006

Just to add a bit here, with many image analysis options, there are other
measures of the "quality" of a spot besides intensity.  Since limma will
allow you to incorporate this information into an analysis, you might think
about whether there is some quantity reported by your image analysis
software that might be useful in this regard.

I agree with Naomi that excluding genes based on low-intensity spots in some
subset of the arrays may be discarding some of the most interesting data.

Sean