[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 41, Issue 27

Sylvia.Merk at ukmuenster.de Sylvia.Merk at ukmuenster.de
Thu Jul 27 12:34:31 CEST 2006

Hi Marco,

Try this: (rmaData is an Expression-Set)

cols <- palette(rainbow(ncol(exprs(rmaData))))

par(las=2,adj=1,cex=1,cex.axis=0.7)
boxplot(as.data.frame(exprs(rmaData)),outline=F, col=cols, main="Boxplot RMA")
#boxplot(as.data.frame(exprs(rmaData)), col=cols, main="Boxplot RMA")

To adapt the output:
?par -> Help for the parameters of par

Best regards,
Sylvia