[BioC] problem with GO annotation data

Nianhua Li nli at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 28 21:03:02 CEST 2006

Hi, Shiliang,

The date of your quality control data in your post is:

Quality control information for  Rosetta
Date built: Created: Thu Jul 27 16:38:20 2006

It is the same as the date (of quality control data) on your post
yesterday. This means you are using the old version of your data
package. Could you double check that? The "symbol.C" may related to your
sqlite installation... I am double checking the AnnBuilder package now,
and will let you know if I find any problems.

thanks

nianhua