[BioC] Error loading, on Bioconductor 1.8, exprSet generated with bioconductor 1.7

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at unito.it
Wed Jun 7 10:02:47 CEST 2006

Hi,
today I was working on an Affy exprSet I saved before the new release of
Bioconductor (1.8).
I loaded it but I got the following error when I tried to show it:
library(affy)
load("tr7.rma.rda")
tr7.rma
Error in slot(object, what) : no slot of name "pubMedIds" for this
object of class "MIAME"

Furthermore, if I issue the command:
str(tr7.rma)
I got this error:
Error in FUN(X[[6]], ...) : no slot of name "reporterInfo" for this
object of class "exprSet"

I was expecting that there should be some sort of back compatibility
with  at least the previous release of the exprSet.
The error comes using the  Biobase Version: 1.10.0.

There is any way to fix the problem or Do I have to install again the
old release of  Bioconductor?
Thanks
Raf

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Bioinformatics and Genomics Unit
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
c/o Az. Ospedaliera S. Luigi
Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano
10043 Torino
tel.   ++39 0116705420