[BioC] Developers Day 2. Aug 2006

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 10:50:46 CEST 2006

(Please excuse if you receive this email twice due to double-posting:)

Dear Bioconductor developers and prospective developers,

on 2 August, the day before the Bioconductor workshop, we will have a
Developers Day. Its program is linked from this page:
https://cobra.fhcrc.org/BioC2006

Invited are people who play an active role in the development or
deployment of Bioconductor or who want to do so in the future.

There is no need for formal registration, but in order to plan the
catering, adapt the program etc. it would be great to have some idea how
many people are attending.

If there is a non-zero probability for you to come, please drop me a
short note (off-list) including the probability.

 Best wishes