[BioC] [SPAM] Re: Error loading, on Bioconductor 1.8, exprSet generated with bioconductor 1.7

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 9 15:49:39 CEST 2006

rcaloger <raffaele.calogero at unito.it> writes:

> Hi Martin,
> many thanks  for you kind suggestions and informations.
> Yours comments come at the right time since I am starting to play around
> with the 'ExpressionSet' class to reorganize the structure of  the
> applera library we have developed.

Just a bit of amplification...  If you are developing BioC packages,
this is a great time to start looking at ExpressionSet.

Our plan over the next week is to convert, in devel _only_, all of the
experiment data packages that we host to ExpressionSets (no more exprSets
in those data packages).  We will then be fixing the devel packages
by adding methods for ExpressionSet.

If this is of interest to you, stay tuned to the bioc-devel list for
more details soon.

Best,

+ seth