[BioC] Combining two datasets - help to use GeneMeta.

Sharon sharonanandhi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:13:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to combine two Affy datasets (on rae230a chips), where
experiments done one year apart. In the first dataset, we have 2
strains with each strain treated and untreated.  But for the second
dataset, we have just 2 strains untreated.

Because of unequal levels in the 2 datasets, I am not able to use
'getdF'  in GeneMeta as it is.  Any suggestions for using 'getdF' for
this situation?  or any alternate way of combining these 2 datasets?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sharon