[BioC] xval in MLInterfaces package

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 28 04:21:33 CEST 2006

Xiwei --

The intention was probably that 'group' could be missing, but the way
the code is currently written you will need to specify
group=as.integer(0) if you want to give additional parameters to
knnB. 'L00' is still used as the method of cross-validation, unless a
different 'xvalMethod' is specified. Hopefully this will be fixed in
the next release of Bioconductor.

Martin