[BioC] Quick start to linking GO terms and microarray data

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 13:48:33 CET 2006

Hi Steffen

Sorry if I am confused, but getGO() seems to require a connection to an
ensembl database.  If I have identifiers for a species that is not in
ensembl, can I still use biomaRt to retrieve GO (and other) annotations?

If so, it is a little unclear how to do this from the vignettes :-S

Thank you for the help

Mick