[BioC] extracting significant genes using limma

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Mar 13 16:41:08 CET 2006

Since you used "adjust=fdr", the p-value column of the TopTable are
the "adjusted p-values" after fdr (which I think of as q-values).

You can either pick some q-value you want to use to select the
significantly differentially expressing genes, or you can pick some
number of genes, and report the q-value of the least significant of these.

--Naomi