[BioC] all BioC 1.7

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Mar 14 02:44:52 CET 2006

kirk hammet wrote:
> Hi, i'd like to install all Bioconductor 1.7
>   I've a Debian (Linux).
>   Is it possible with biocLite.R?

Well, there is probably a reasonable way to do so, but I can't figure it
out. I am sure Seth will be able to give the official way. However, this
will work:

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("") ## this just gets you the function biocinstall()
biocinstall(groupName = "all")

Note that in the immortal words of Jeff Gentry 'This will install a
metric ton of packages', so be prepared for a lengthy download session.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald