[BioC] Normalization of 2 color Nimblegen array

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu Mar 16 17:18:17 CET 2006

Hi! I just wanted to point out that the oligo package supports nimblegen
arrays (you need the xys and ndf) files. It is under development but we
need testers. If anybody wants a specific method or function
incorporated you can email benitlon or me. Most functions in the affy
package can be easily exproted.

-r