[BioC] showcase (script)

Christos Hatzis christos at silicoinsights.com
Sun Mar 19 04:19:52 CET 2006

I found the Bioconductor monograph (see link below) really helpful as a
starting place.  It provides some structure in how the different
Bioconductor packages can be used to support the different stages of
microarray data analysis.  It is a worthwhile investment if you plan to use
Bioconductor.

http://www.bioconductor.org/pub/docs/mogr/

-Christos Hatzis