[BioC] S. Cerevisiae Annotations Hints ?

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:26:17 CET 2006

Hi,

first of all, thanks to everyone for the help I received in these days in my
first cDNA 2 channel Data Analysis. :-) Until now I always worked on Affy
data...

Now, I would like to present my results (i.e. table of different expressed
genes)  in a nice HTML form, with annotations, links to databases and so on,
as I always did with Affy. But these data are from S. Cerevisiae, I have
symbol of this type:

YLR162W
YOL045W
YPL125W
YPL100W
YDR238C
YNL123W
YDR166C
YNL253W
YMR078C
YDR151C
.
Does anyone know which BioC packages (and web-databases) I have to look at
?

Thanks a lot,

Giulio