[BioC] (no subject)

Marie-Paule Roth roth at cict.fr
Wed Mar 29 15:37:09 CEST 2006

Dear List,
I used MBNI cdfs to have only one probe set per gene. My DE genes are now
identified by custom probe set names whose structure is "database entry
ID_at". These custom probeset names are different from the original
Affymetrix probe IDs. Up to now, I used aafTableAnn and saveHTML to save a
html table allowing easy access to very useful information such as gene
symbols, descriptions, chromosome locations, genebank ids... This does not
work anymore. How should I proceed to rebuild a html table, starting with
the custom probe set names rather than the original Affymetrix probe set
names ?
Thanks for your help,
Marie-Paule