[BioC] problem with GOLOCUSID2GO environment in the GO library

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri May 5 14:42:32 CEST 2006

Mattia Pelizzola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found something strange in one environment of the GO library:
>
>>library(GO)
>>class(GOLOCUSID2GO)
>
> Error: recursive default argument reference

I wonder if you just need to re-install GO? I don't have any problems
with this package:

 > class(GOLOCUSID2GO)
[1] "environment"
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.4.0 Under development (unstable) (2006-05-01 r37954)
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

attached base packages:
[1] "tcltk"     "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices"
[7] "utils"     "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
              GO
        "1.12.0"