[BioC] Proportional area Venn diagrams

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed May 10 21:37:54 CEST 2006

Has anybody made such a procedure?

I am interested in 2 and 3-set Venn diagrams, which I make nicely from
within Limma using 'vennDiagrams'. But it would be good sometimes to
make the areas of each class proportional to the number of members. I
started thinking how to do it and it's not trivial... although
certainly doable. So before I try to make it myself I thought I'd ask
and see if somebody has already made the effort.

Anybody? :-)

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374