[BioC] GOstats and GenePix arrays

Jake jjmichael at comcast.net
Thu May 11 20:13:18 CEST 2006

I hadn't thought of going through the trouble of making a custom
annotation package.  Last time I tried making one was quite a while back
and it was quite a pain.  I'm sure things work more smoothly now, but by
looking at GOHyperG I realized all I really need is phyper and the
appropriate GO mappings, which I've gotten through TAIR and the use of
GOANCESTOR.

I guess in the light of making a custom annotation package, GOHyperG
isn't *technically* Affy-only, though with components like "go2Affy",
it's obvious what type of data was in mind.

Thanks for the comments and insight.

--Jake