[BioC] Bioconductor cookbook?

Matthew Lyon ptrifoliata at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 21:10:03 CEST 2006

not sure if it's the 'cookbook' you're after, but this book:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mogr
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions Using R and Bioconductor
Editors: Robert Gentleman, Vince Carey, Wolfgang Huber, Rafael Irizarry,
Sandrine Dudoit

is incrediby awesome.

Thank You,

-mL

Matthew Lyon                                    lab (951) 827 4736
Ph.D. Student in Botany and Plant Sciences     cell (626) 298 3008
Laboratory of Mikeal Roose, Citrus Genomics
     UCR Citrus website at: http://int-citrusgenomics.org/usa/ucr/