[BioC] expression output in simpleaffy

botto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed May 24 10:55:44 CEST 2006

Hi Tarun,

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Do you mean the "expression
levels" alias "normalised intensisities"? If that is so then you can
access these values with

> exprs(yourExprSetObject)

It returns an array of the dimensions numberofgenes x numberofarrays.
Note that these values are normalised AND summarised. If you wish
unsummarised values, just normalised, then you have to set
summary.method=NULL when you call expresso.

Hope that helps,

Benjamin