[BioC] multtest -- unable to load shared library '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/multtest/libs/multtest.so'

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu May 25 03:20:28 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,

This bug in the 'multtest' package has been fixed in our svn repos
a few days ago but unfortunatly the person who did the fix forgot
to bump the version string of the package... So the fixed package did
not make its way to the http://bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/bioc repos.
Sorry for that (this will be fixed ASAP).

For now, if you don't want to play with symlinks, you can just do:

  > source('http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R')
  > biocLite('multtest')

and this will install the binary for you (our binary doesn't have this
problem).

Regards,

H.