[BioC] [JOB] Bioinformatics positions at NCI

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 26 13:01:51 CEST 2006

We have job opportunities in bioinformatics at the National Cancer Institute
in the National Institutes of Health, located in Bethesda, MD.  Our lab,
headed by Dr. Paul Meltzer, utilizes microarrays to study many aspects of
the cancer genome.  Currently, we have access to and utilize many different
array platforms (including Nimblegen, Affy, Illumina, Agilent, Combimatrix)
for gene expression, array CGH, chIP-chip, SNP, and several other novel
applications.  We are looking to fill postdoctoral or staff scientist level
position to assist with data analysis, tool development (including
Bioconductor packages, where applicable), analytical methods, and data
visualization and presentation.  If you are interested, or know of a trainee
who is looking for a position, please feel free to contact me by email or to
forward a CV.

Thanks,
Sean Davis
--